- 2014-2015; 2015-2016; 2016-2017
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- understand the basic statistical terms
- define the null and the alternative hypothesis
- understand the probability distributions, the meaning of statistical significance and the basics of the inferential statistics
- use the basic parametrical tests (t-test for independent and dependent samples, and the analysis of variance)
- 1. Normal distribution; confidence intervals.
- 2. Hypotheses and their testing; one-dimensional statistical parametric tests (test of independent samples, t-test for independent samples)
- 3. t-test for dependent samples, ANOVA, excercises.
More information (sources, literature, exemples…)